A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer when you visit a website. This text file stores information that can be read by the site when you visit again. Some of these cookies are necessary so that the technology of our site works properly.
How to disable cookies?
You can easily customize your browser settings to disable cookies. Please note: If you disable your cookies, you may not be able to buy from us for technical reasons.
1. Open the Firefox browser.
2. Press the "Alt" key on your keyboard.
3. Select "Menu" and then "Options" in your function bar.
4. Select the "Privacy" tab.
5. For "Firefox, create a chronicle:" "for custom settings".
6. Remove the "Accept cookies" checkbox and save your settings.
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click the "Tools" button and then click "Internet Options".
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. In the "Cookies" tab you can remove the marker and save your settings.
1. Open Safari.
2. Select "Settings" in the function list (gray gear in the upper right corner) and click on "Privacy".
3. Under "Accept cookies" you can specify whether and when Safari should accept cookies from websites. For more information, click Help (?).
4. If you want to learn more about the cookies that are stored on your computer, click on "Show Cookies".